Thursday, December 4, 2008

Parmesan Bow Tie Skillet


Parmesan Bow Tie Skillet
3 cups bow tie pasta, cooked, drained, 14 oz spaghetti sauce, 1.2 cup ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Combine pasta, sauce, ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 2 tbs Parmesan in large skillet. Cook on medium for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.

If your looking for a dinner that is fast and easy, this is a great one to go for. My husband loved this dinner. I thought it was good but I'm not the pasta fan I once was. If Nick weren't such the picky eater, I would have added some veggies to this. Ground beef added would be good too. It reminded me of and easier version of baked ziti. I will makes this dinner again.

2 comments:

littleone0183 said...

Looks Yummy!! I may have to try it!

twondra said...

This looks sooo good and the chicken does too. :) I'm excited to make them!!