Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Michelle's Magnificent Chicken Wings

This last few days I been on a chicken recipe hunt. I discovered our new favorite wings. We had a 5 lbs bag of wings in the freezer and I knew I couldn't eat them all before they got freezer burned. So my goal was to finish them before Nick left. We did.

Here's what I did.
I split the 5 lb bag into 2 dinners. So 1 meal that we shared was about 2 1/2 lbs.
I bought the Dales' Steak Seasoning and marinaded the wings in this for at least 30 minutes. It's steak seasoning, but on the bottle it says you can use it for anything. The ingredients in the sauce is soy sauce, garlic, onion, vinegar.

Marinading wings..


Then I placed all the wings into a zip lock bag, with half of a pack of McCormick Original Bufflo Wing Seasoning.


Shake bag. Then I added 5-6 tablespoons of brown sugar. Shake bag.
Spread on foil lined baking sheet in single layer.


Bake 30-ish minuted on 450 degree oven.

And you've got the most savory chicken wing ever! Ok, maybe not ever- but close! There is the PERFECT amount of spice and sweetness in every bite!!



1 comment:

Tina said...

Ive never seen that dales stuff??? I wish I could get it here it look so yummy I might have to make those..