Sunday, February 15, 2009

Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies


I made these Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies over the weekend to take to a BBQ. I never made them before, but I had all the ingredients on hand, 1 box of brownie mix and 1/2 cup peanut butter.

Mix brownie batter as directed on package. Pour into greased pan. Microwave 1/2 cup peanut butter for 20 seconds or until melted. Pour over brownie batter. Swirl with butter knife. Bake as directed on package.

They turned out really good. The recipe came from the Skippy peanut butter.

Here they are baking in the oven and then finished. The house smelled really good while they were baking!


2 comments:

twondra said...

Those look soooooo good! I definitely have to try them!

DaniKel said...

Those do look really good! I am a sucker for peanut butter and chocolate together!