Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cheerios Treats

This recipe was as easy as could be and oh so yummy.
I decided to make this because yesterday was the first of Kayla's WIC checks that we got THREE huge boxes of cheeries. I know she/we cant eat it all in a fair amount of time and over every month we would just have a ton of Cheerios. So, I made this.

Im hosting a Pampered Chef party this weekend and Im going to be making this along with a slew of other things.

Cherrios Treats

5 cups Cheerios
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 tbs butter
1 package mini marshmallows

Melt 3 tbs butter in saucepan. Melt in marshmallow and peanut butter. Remove from heat. Stir in Cheerios. Mix well. Press into 13x9 pan. Cool. Cut into squares.

It comes out sorta like Rice Krispie Treats, only with Cheerios and peanut butter instead.

Its hard for me to stay from these so I gave half of the pan to my neighbor.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

These sound great! I think my kids will love them.