Saturday, June 12, 2010

New label

In my quest to lose weight, get fit and eat healthier and provide good, nutritous, wholesome meals for my family...I will be starting a new label of meals, Low Calorie meals.

You will soon be able to find all my low calorie meals by clicking on the 'Low Calorie'
label on the right hand side of my blog.

I'm excited for this and cant wait to start cooking!

I'm also, I think, going to do a small makeover on this blog.

Although, I wondering if I have enough readers here for a makeover to worth my time.

Any readers out there? Please leave me a comment!

3 comments:

twondra said...

I'm here! I'm here! I'm very excited for more low cal, low fat recipes as those are perfect for Mark. :) And whenever I need to entertain, I always come to your site for ideas on what to make. :) I love this blog!!

I know I need to comment more...sorry about that! But I definitely do use this and love that you have it. :) :)

Michelle said...

Thank You Tammy!!!! I think you may be the only one who is reading. lol. Im glad at least you are enjoying it though. Im going to try to get more readers.

DaniKel said...

I am still here too. I am a slacker, but I do still read! :o)