Thursday, April 30, 2009

BBQ Nibblers

This is another party or crowd pleaser. It cannot get any more simple to make and its cheap if you have to feed a crowd on a budget. It gives them something hot and filling to snack on at low cost.
I have made this before although I dont have a picture of it. I think it tastes really great even though it sounds very weird. It has a flavor that your guests just cant figure out and leaves them wanting more!

BBQ Nibblers
(I throw it all in a crock pot and it works great)

1 bag of frozen meatballs, 1 package of cocktail wieners, I can pineapple chunks, BBQ sauce, 12 oz jar grape jelly.

Mix all in crock pot except pineapples. Right before serving add in pineapple chunks.
Serve.

That simple! And very Delish!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Yum! I'll have to try that on one of our Survivor nights with the fam. :)